Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
If you couldn’t find our watch matched with our straps on our website, don’t worry! We can create any straps for any of your watches. Just simply find a strap that you think will looks great on your watch, and tell us for what watch do you want Gunny to make it for (and your measurement), and we will create it for you!
1. What if my watch is not shown on the website?
If you find yourself a beautiful straps that you think will fit your watch well, but the one displayed in our website is not with your particular watch (for example: if you’re looking at a picture of Mission Possible 1 strap matched with a Omega speedmaster, but your watch is a Rolex daytona ceramic)
2. What if the watch and strap combo that I want is not the one paired in the website?
Gunnystraps can create any straps for any watch that you have. Even if you can’t find any other strapmakers that could create a strap for your watch because your watch has a unique shape, discuss it with us and we will make it possible!
PS: It’s just not possible for us to take pictures of our more than 500 variants of straps attached to all available watches in the world.
Here is a step-by-step on how to place an order:
3. How do I place an order?
- Choose your strap that you like and click it
- Scroll to find the description box and write on it:
-Your watch model (the more detail the better)
-Your wrist size or desired strap length (Click here to measure a perfect size for you)
-You may include more details of your customization here too!
- Set your desired quantity
- Add to cart
- Set your preferred shipping method (More than $250 will get free FedEx shipping)
- Proceed to checkout
- Fill in billing and shipping details
- Please make sure your email is correct for updates
- Please click proceed to Paypal (Paypal doesn’t require you to have a Paypal account, just simply input your card details and it’ll be ok)
- Complete your payment are you’re all set up. Thankyou for ordering!
Here is a detailed method to measure a perfect size for you “Click here”
4. How to measure my desired strap length / wrist size?